ASCENT Fund Services, Anjie Law Firm, and 1 Token & Bitlink are pleased to invite you to join us for a seminar/webinar, our very first mandarin event – “Overseas Crypto Funds Structuring and Compliant operations” in Shanghai, China. ASCENT China, 1Token, ANJIE legal will be speaking and gather together with a lot more Crypto Circle experts! Welcome to the Zoom meeting or gathering in Shanghai city!
Major topics this session will cover the following:
- Crypto and DeFi Funds’ Global Overview
- Funds Structuring and Legal Operation
- How to Set up a Crypto Fund Overseas
- Special Features in Cayman Funds
- AML/KYC in Stable Coins’ Subscription
Vice President of Sales – Shanghai
ASCENT Fund Services (Shanghai) Co., Ltd
About the Speakers
Ms. Kristy Calvert
Anjie Law Firm
Kristy Calvert has worked in world-renowned international law firms and has nearly 20 years of cross-border experience, with an expertise on corporate legal affairs, funds set-ups and operations, mergers and acquisitions, private equity, mining, and trading across different capital markets. Kristy has provided professional legal service, license application and other related legal consultations for 30+ crypto funds and crypto exchanges since 2017.
Mr. Damon XU
Founder & CEO
1Token & Bitlink
– Graduated from Fudan University with a B.S. in Software Engineering
– In 2014, started crypto quant-trading and founded Bitlink Capital, which currently manages AUM of $USD200-$300mn as a prop trading firm, running strategies across global arbitrage and market making
-In 2018, founded 1Token with business lines in both brokerage and software. 1TokenBrokerage, with a daily trading volume of $USD2-3bn, supports 2000+ monthly active keyboard intraday traders through its OEMs and discounted trading fee offerings. 1TokenSystem, with a total client AUM of $3-5bn USD, provides a one-stop, front- to back-office software solution to 25+ leading global institutions in crypto-finance
Ms. Nicole SHEN
Head of Sales, Greater China
ASCENT Fund Services Pte.
– Master Degree in Business Management, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
– Bachelor Degree in Computer Science & Technology, Zhengzhou University, China
– ACCA Equivalent Bachelor Degree in Applied Accounting & Finance; CFA Foundation
– Private Equity & Venture Capital Certificate, Bocconi University, Italy
– Certificate in Trust; Certificate in Family Office Advisors, Wealth Management Institute, Singapore
A demonstrated history of working in the financial services industry with a great track records in relationship management with fund managers, LPs, institutional investors, including working for CMS/RFMC licensed fund management companies and fund services companies in Singapore; Nicole has raised early-stage funding for fin-tech start-ups and cryptocurrency funds, and participated in the negotiation of several financial advisory deals in Singapore & SEA; Mainly good at fund administration, fund structuring, fund channel (IR & Capital raising), family offices, trust one-stop services.