WE BUILD, YOU WIN
ONE STOP SOLUTIONS
- Maintenance of the Share register.
- Processing the Subscription, redemptions, switch, transfers and capital calls in line with Fund’s offering document.
- Confirmation of Subscription, redemptions, switch, transfers and capital calls to investor.
- AML and World Check screening.
- Reporting of Net Asset Values and Fund performance to investors.
- Perform periodic risk review AML checks on investors.
- Perform Investor risk assessment and maintain investors risk rating record.
- Calculation of distribution fees.
- Movement of subscription monies to broker account from subscription account once AML completes.
- Payments of redemption proceeds in accordance with Offering Memorandum.
- Response to investor requests on a timely basis.
FATCA AND CRS
- Registering the FFIs with the IRS and obtaining the Global Intermediary Identification Number (GIIN).
- Fund’s investor identification and classification to be compliant with FATCA and OECD.
- Registration of Fund with local tax authorities.
- Appointing of FATCA Reporting Officer.
- Reporting of FATCA and CRS as per regulatory requirements.
FINANCIAL STATEMENT PREPARATION
- Preparation of unaudited financial statements in conformity with relevant accounting standards.
- Regulatory reporting support.
- Support and guidance with Fund launch.
- Reviewing the Offering documents, subscription & redemption document and other constitutional documents.
- Assistance in opening Fund bank accounts.
- Guidance in selecting the Lawyers, auditors, tax advisors, banks.
- Assistance to set up fund /share class in Bloomberg.
- Stock exchange listing (CISX).
US TAX REPORTING
- K-1 preparation and distribution.
- PFIC statements.
- Partnership Representative Services
Trust Fund and Partnership Fund Accounting Services
- This includes the fund accounting, calculation of the net asset value and performance fees, record keeping, paying of bills, carrying out banking transactions and other services.
- Capital calls, Distributions, Partnership Profit and Loss allocation.
- Partner’s statement distribution.